- What materials are used in Daiwa containers?
- Daiwa generally uses metals and plastics, with steel and aluminum being the primary metals.
- Is there a way of knowing that a product uses a Daiwa Can container?
- In most instances, Daiwa's corporate mark is placed on the can body. In case of PET bottles, the mark is placed on the bottom of bottles.
- What is each type of the Bottle Cans suitable for, what is it made of, and what is its capacity?
- All three types of the Bottle Cans feature resealable caps. They are light-weighed, portable, non-breakable, and easily recyclable.
New Bottle Can:
Made available in five different sizes (290, 300, 350, 400, and 500 ml), it is suitable for virtually any type of beverages including soft drinks, beer, wine, and retort beverages. The bottle uses aluminum. Mini Bottle Can:
This single-serving-sized (100 ml) aluminum can is the prime choice for functional drinks in Japan. It is also ideal for pharmaceutical drinks. WORC Bottle Can:
Characterized by its wide spout, the WORC Bottle Can is ideal for soups and beverages with aroma such as coffee drinks. The body is made of steel, and the cap made of aluminum. It can contain 170 ml of liquid.
- How many colors can be printed on each type of the Bottle Cans?
- New Bottle Can: 7 colors. Shrink-film labeling is also available.
Mini Bottle Can: 6 colors.
WORC Bottle Can: 8-color gravure printing is available.
- Is special filling equipment required for any of the Bottle Cans?
- For the New Bottle and Mini Bottle Cans, your filling line may need to be modified. Daiwa can provide support for modifications. As for the WORC Can, 3-piece retort can filling facilities can be used in many cases. For more information, please Contact Us with specific questions.
- In what sizes do you produce ends?
Available in 113, 200, 204, and 206 diameters. Full-open ends:
Available in 208, 211, 214, 301, 304, and 307 diameters. 208 features the double-safety panel. Please also refer to the details in the Ends page
- What are the materials and colors of ends? Can you print or decorate on ends?
- They are made of aluminum and basically in silver color. Some ends can be provided in gold color, and printing and decoration may be possible depending on specifications. For more information, please Contact Us with specific questions or requests.
- Can we order ends only without can body?
- Yes. For more information, please Contact Us with specific requests.
- In what materials are they made of?
Tubes are usually made of LDPE and HDPE, and caps are primarily made of PP. Foamers:
Nozzles are mainly made of PP, and HDPE and PET are used for bottles.
Materials differ depending on specifications. If you have specific requests or questions, please Contact Us.
- Do you provide plastic tubes for food materials?
- No. Our plastic tubes are based on specifications for cosmetics and toiletry products and are not suitable for food products.
- What are the foam density and discharge rate of your foamers?
- The foam density is 0.05-0.08 g/cm³, and discharge rate 0.4 - 1.0 g. They can differ depending on specifications. If you have specific requests or questions, please Contact Us.